Shoes, Socks, Shorts, Jersey, Helmet, Glasses, Gloves …

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Shoes, Socks, Shorts, Jersey, Helmet, Glasses, Gloves …

--
SHARES

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

And the bike is implied, so I’m ready to ride.

Now it just needs to NOT rain! 😕

I live in the Springs also, and a guy named Noah just moved in next door. Can’t be a good sign! Try kayaking soon????

I don’t live in the Spings, but a client of mine has a severe network issue so I had to call it and am going to take care of that instead of riding. 😢

Maybe I’ll get done in time to hit the MTB skills park in Greenwood Village.

Sounds like you are getting the rain out west now. In rained almost every day here in the south during the month of July. I almost missed a month of riding time. Was finally able to get out the past two weeks. So, we feel your pain!

And boy do we need it!

In this case though the weather cooperated, but the router at my client’s office didn’t 😢

Come on up to Steamboat!

It was raining in Georgia for most of the summer. Then someone moved to Colorado and it stopped raining here. Coincidence? I think not. 😆

Haha haven’t officially moved yet… I’ve heard reports of rain in Colorado, but I personally have only seen one or two passing thunderstorms. Guess I’ve gotten lucky 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

"brianW" wrote

Coincidence? I think not. 😆

Now that you mention it, is has been raining a lot here the last couple of weeks …

"maddslacker" wrote

[quote="brianW":fvfoq22h]Coincidence? I think not. 😆

Now that you mention it, is has been raining a lot here the last couple of weeks …[/quote:fvfoq22h]
      Well, I’m on my way back to ga so you should be good… At least for the next 3 weeks ;)

"mtbgreg1" wrote

[quote="maddslacker":3g2j1cdc][quote="brianW":3g2j1cdc]Coincidence? I think not. 😆

Now that you mention it, is has been raining a lot here the last couple of weeks …[/quote:3g2j1cdc]
      Well, I’m on my way back to ga so you should be good… At least for the next 3 weeks ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2[/quote:3g2j1cdc]

So, I wake up this morning and turn on the local news. They are calling for rain all this week.

Welcome back Greg! BLAH! 😆

So I just drove through the most horrendous rain storm in Missouri…….

"mtbgreg1" wrote

MTBGreg outlawed in 49 states! Colorado is one of them. 😆

"Gdb49" wrote

[quote="mtbgreg1":m181hs9w]So I just drove through the most horrendous rain storm in Missouri…….

MTBGreg outlawed in 49 states! Colorado is one of them. 😆[/quote:m181hs9w]
      Come to California, we could use some rain!

That guy "Goo" never caused it to rain like some people we know.

"mtbgreg1" wrote

That was you? Forced me to run up to IA for my ride yesterday.

"brianW" wrote

That guy "Goo" never caused it to rain like some people we know.

Drought or floods, take your pick 😆 😆

"Bubblehead10MM" wrote

[quote="mtbgreg1":1oz4v1v5]So I just drove through the most horrendous rain storm in Missouri…….

That was you? Forced me to run up to IA for my ride yesterday.[/quote:1oz4v1v5]

I was hopping from thunderstorm to thunderstorm yesterday. Those big ones in MO, then hit some past ST Louis in Illinois, then down in Kentucky… miserable. And then there was road work, and traffic in Nashville… yeah, rough haul yesterday… at least for someone who’s not a professional trucker, haha. Made it though! Kansas City back to NE Georgia.

One thing about Colorado – if you hit it early you can usually get the ride in if you’re done by noon. We’ve not missed a day all summer riding on Friday mornings – Buffalo Creek, Staunton State Park, Evergreen, Ridgeline, Bergen Peak, Centennial Cone, Apex, Indian Creek, Green Mountain, Lair o’ the Bear, pretty much all the Front Range you can get in a good ride if you’re done by noon or a bit after. Typically lot’s of morning sun, even with the monsoons in the afternoons and evenings.

And here I am working on Friday mornings. What an idiot. 😏

"maddslacker" wrote

And here I am working on Friday mornings. What an idiot. 😏

I need to rethink my vacation days!

Viewing 20 reply threads