Shaq vs Lance?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys, just figured I’d post something since I’m out here in Colo now. But I was just watching some PTI via ESPN and I heard that Shaquille O’Neal challenged Lance Armstrong to a race by Twitter. It kinda caught my attention seeing how I know how both of them are built, and I find it comical to think Shaq racing ANYBODY, not to say he can’t win, but how often do you see him racing? Here’s what a quick search on google brought up.

http://www.breakingtweets.com/sports/20 … a-twitter/

Shaq’s Twitter Page

Lance’s Twitter Page

Singletrack’s Twitter Page

What a visual… Consider how some larger road-riders dwarf their bikes (assumably well fitting bikes) and somehow look a little comical…
      Now imagine a truly big boy like Shaq. Scary.

What a visual… Consider how some larger road-riders dwarf their bikes (assumably well fitting bikes) and somehow look a little comical…

I’m 6’2" and 300 plbs.,so I’m not as big as ol" shaq,but I did win one race at the bar the other night on the adult trike race around the bar at woody’s wood fired pizza joint and to tell you the look on my buddy’s faces when I did win one was truly a treasure,hahahahahahaahaha.I had to give the chick I was racin a wheel on the last stretch to the finish line,but I was like "you aint gonna get me now"………………..hahahahahaha.
      And those things were not adult size trikes,they were all out little kids trikes,so Imagine a 300 plb. dude trying to fit on one in the first placehahahhhaha.After the first race the cranks on those things were totally out of alignment and I couldnt get any more pedal power after that.I had everyone beat offt the start and just blocked and wheeled my way from there,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL………Goooooooo,,,Mountain Bikers,…………hahahaha.

HAHA. Now that’s a visual!

Shaq would roll up on a motor bike and say " What ? We said bikes right ? "

"steve32300" wrote

I’m 6’2" and 300 plbs.,so I’m not as big as ol" shaq,but I did win one race at the bar the other night on the adult trike race around the bar at woody’s wood fired pizza joint and to tell you the look on my buddy’s faces when I did win one was truly a treasure,hahahahahahaahaha.I had to give the chick I was racin a wheel on the last stretch to the finish line,but I was like "you aint gonna get me now"………………..hahahahahaha.
      And those things were not adult size trikes,they were all out little kids trikes,so Imagine a 300 plb. dude trying to fit on one in the first placehahahhhaha.After the first race the cranks on those things were totally out of alignment and I couldnt get any more pedal power after that.I had everyone beat offt the start and just blocked and wheeled my way from there,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL………Goooooooo,,,Mountain Bikers,…………hahahaha.

So Funny Steve 😆 😆 😆 Probably banned for life from kid trike races now huh 😀

"Xerien" wrote

I was actually saving this for an upcoming blog post but I came across this (old) photo of a custom mountain bike built for Yao Ming back in 2004.

In case you can’t read the logo the bike is a Gunnar Rockhound with 29" wheels (natch) and a 32-inch frame. The crazy thing is it only weighs 27 pounds which is lighter than most people’s hardtails!

http://gunnarbikes.com/newsletters/10-29-04.htm

Wow, forget standover height…how about pole-vault-over height?!?

Wow, that’s pretty huge. I’d clear the downtube on that monster, and that’s about it… 😎

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.