Save the date: Ride with Singletracks March 22-24

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Several folks have been asking about the Singletracks Brutal Loop, and while we’re not quite ready to share details, we wanted to let everyone know the event will be taking place March 22-24 at Mulberry Gap near Ellijay, GA.

We’re really excited about some changes and new additions to the event, so stay tuned!

Boy it’s been a while since I read about one of these, very cool of you to set another up!  I tend not to sign up for anything with “brutal” in the title but I will be with you in spirit!

Well, this might just be your year schwim! Leah probably won’t appreciate me divulging this, but “Brutal” is not a part of this year’s event title. 🙂

Would be great to ride with you again!

A brutal that’s not brutal?  Barring any catastrophe, I’M IN!

😀

ERG

MG will carry you to the top of Bear Creek, but that climb to the top of Pinhoti 1 is no picnic…interested.

Hey gents! Hope you can get your tickets to Singletracks Ride-n-Rally soon, it’s limited to 74 very special guests!

Get tickets here and book lodging through Mulberry Gap.

Update for those who are registered for the Ride-N-Rally but don’t have lodging: Mulberry Gap has just 2 cabins and 4 campsites left for the weekend. If you’re thinking about staying there, book your lodging ASAP! Once those are full, there are Airbnbs nearby and even forest camping, it’s just not as convenient.

And if you’re not registered for Ride-N-Rally, you can sign up here: https://www.singletracks.com/blog/2019-singletracks-ride-n-rally-signup/

We’re limited to 74 riders per day. So far, most people are signing up for both days; of the single day registrations, Saturday is filling up faster.

Would love to, but can’t make that weekend.  I actually have reservations for a week at a cabin on a trout stream in Ellijay in July. Plan to do two or three days at Mulberry Gap that week.

Updates!

We’re still two weeks out from the Ride-N-Rally, but it looks like the temperatures will be just right. Even if the weather isn’t great, we’ll still have a good time and most, if not all, of the activities will still go on.

At least one of the skills clinics is already full, and current openings will be reflected on the event registration form. Now is the time to sign up to make sure you get to do all the things! Remember, everything is included in the cost of the event: shuttles, demos, skills, food, drinks, swag, etc.

We’re really stoked about the Ride-N-Rally and we hope to see you there!

Somewhat new to this site.  Do you ever do one if these in the west?  Enjoy the March ride.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.