Saturday ride at Palmer trail

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Palmer trail out and back trailhead..
      my Lacy getting a workout
      Stopped at the little waterfall crossing to take a break and my dog was having a blast..
      This was about 715pm, did I mention I forgot my lights so I was riding back down in moonlight. Yes I know not the safest thing to do.. 😳

lacy looks like a cool dog. in the third pic. is lacy cutting a switchback turn on you? she knows whats up. 😎 there is a guy who brings his lab. to a trail in ohio where i ride and he’ll race you the whole ride. funny thing is the dog is probably better than me. 😆

"bikenut1" wrote

lacy looks like a cool dog. in the third pic. is lacy cutting a switchback turn on you? she knows whats up. 😎 there is a guy who brings his lab. to a trail in ohio where i ride and he’ll race you the whole ride. funny thing is the dog is probably better than me. 😆

thanks bikenut1
      yeah my dog is the most loyal creature I have ever known, she will hike or bike with me even when she can’t go no furhter she will (not that I push her that hard but I know she will). In the third pic I think she was thinking I was going to slow so she cut up on the side and next thing I knew she was coming out in front of me so I just had to take a pic 😆 😆

Wow, photobucket for the loss…

The moral of the story is to upload your pics to the Singletracks servers. 😃

Always a great time!

Were is this trail at? :?:

"Brian.p" wrote

Were is this trail at? :?:

Hey Brian.p, assuming you are familiar with high drive? You park at the bottom of where high drive and lower gold camp rd. meet and pedal up high drive about 0.9 miles and you will come up to a trailhead on the right hand side. Follow the trail to the right and you will climb .2 or .3 miles and you will come to a split where the trail goes staight or to the right and up, follow it to the right and up. The climb is fairly easy compared to the climb up high drive which I dred.. any more ?uestion don’t hesitate to ask.. i think it’s listed on here as Section16 which is the second half(downhill portion) of the trail which I have riden 3 times in the last week. It is fun but very dry with washed out sections but one hell of a dh ride.. total miles for the loop is listed in my book at 5.8miles..

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.