Rode alittle today

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Well i got the bike out since i havent ridden it much since i bought it and rode around hours for around 2hour’s or more.. Me and bro praticed trying to ride wheelies and some stoppies.

I feel alot more comfortable getting the front wheel up now. and now i can pedal while doing so, the 2nd time i rode my new bike it felt akward pedaling while popping a wheelie. I think i made some decent progress over the 2 hours of riding around house today..

Being this is third time ive rode this new bike and rode in years i think its coming pretty good.

Did have couple stoppies where i went alittle higher then i liked haha, one my brother said he thought i was going over handle bars lol..

Also we are thinking about picking up two singletrack shirts to help out the site soon within next week or so..

Yea manuals might be on down the road lol.. But id love to learn how tho. Still got to get the wheelies down for now. I want to be able to ride them when i want for as far as i want.

Yea i know just not sure how you would get it up going kinda slow down a little descent. When i wheelie i use pedal power and pull up to get the front wheel off ground. Maybe you can teach me something 😛

Ok sounds cool, i get off at 2pm tommorrow will check them out then.

It was def. Fun riding yesterday although my calves were killing me from work still. They say practice makes perfect so I guess we just need to keep practicing. Seems like your HT is easier to get up than my FS lol but we had a good time and that’s all that matters!!

Here is a good manual article I found which may be helpful too.

http://www.bikeskills.com/blog/wp-conte … -66pdf.pdf

Yeah just got back from riding today, I will go check out the stuff yall posted right now 😀

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.