Rockshox Judy gold. 2018

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

So have new fluid 3 and need and want and plan to upgrade XCM shock. I have ordered the new Judy gold 2018 but I’m worried not enough. Notice that it has a 30 mm stanchions the only other shock worth looking at my price range is the recon which has 32 mm stanchions. I know bigger stiffer not worried about weight. Just something that will last. I don’t do huge huge jumps but it large enough drops. 4 to even 5 feet at times. Would the judy gold handle this is have set up correctly. I bought bike with what had at time not enough money to upgrade fork just wanna make sure its enough only choice is recon or Judy and not even sure I can get the recon with specs I need as my bike is a 27.5 plus with 51 mm offset needed.
      Sorry not reading appreciate help advice from you experience fellas. Scott.
      P. S ride single track mostly with few large jumps

Although the Recon has a little more beef to it, you’ll need to stick with the Judy.  The Recon isn’t boost, and the Recon is only available with a straight 1 1/8″ steerer, which won’t fit your bike.

Google search: Suntour Xcr Lo R Air 29/27.5+

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.