Rock Hawk Effigy & Trails

Tagged: ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF GA. POWER-I AM A VOLUNTEER THAT SUPPORTS ROCK HAWK EFFIGY & TRAILS.

I’m posting on behalf of a VERY small group of multi-use trail enthusiasts(ie MTBRS) that have spent countless hours building and maintaining traditional tight & twisty singletrack on top of & supporting the original, grant funded, 11 miles of some of the sweetest, fastest, freest flowing, scenic double track([i:3q8562n9]now nearly all single track[/i:3q8562n9]) in the southeast-It’s remote, but friendly to those who come and immediately adjacent to Lake Oconee & Wallace Dam.[i:3q8562n9] Translation-not a lot of boat traffic except for park patrons.
      [/i:3q8562n9]
      Camping; RV and primitive along with boat access and an ever growing network of trails. Just received approval for an additional 5-7 mile section this morning. It’s worth a weekend trip at least, especially during the spring & summer.

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS AS SPAMmy goal is genuine! Ga. Power/Southern Company owns countless properties across the southeast that could, and will, support potentially hundreds of NEW MILES of awesome singletrack and I am one among several that have spent nearly 3 years convincing Ga Power/Southern Co that we MTBr’s are better than our perception. That is my purpose and we’ve worked hard to build a quality relationship.

I’m proud to say we’ve gotten closer to opening several new parks for MTB, Camping, Hiking, RVing, and of course racing but we need YOUR help. Spend some money and come visit Rock Hawk-the result is more trails for US and our kids.

I’ll promise you this-you’ll not be disappointed and you’ll have multiple options to keep you busy for a weekend. On top of that-bring the kids, the wife, and the friends and let them hang out at the beach.

MORE ACTIVITY EQUALS MORE TRAILS WHERE GA POWER IS CONCERNED!
      Thanks
      Joe

BTW-Goneriding has just held their July 5th GCS/SERC event at Rock Hawk and DirtySpokes has an Xterra Event scheduled for August. 😃

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.