Rider down

Tagged: ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Decided to get a quick ride in yesterday Christmas Eve and what to my surprise did I see no not Santa this just couldn’t be it was the Orange County fire department honking at me. Well what happened I was climbing up chutes ridge line and out to my left were three riders that looked like they were just taking a little break so I just kept going. When I got to the very top I spotted a few fire trucks on the ridge across the canyon from me. They started blasting there horn to get my attention when I relized that the guy laying down earlier wasn’t resting but down and out. My buddy that’s much younger than I said they were looking for someone. I am a little slow but I started pointing back in the direction of the guys I saw. Well I went ahead and went down a trail called deer and decided I would just slow my own roll seeing that it was Christmas Eve and I certainly did not want to spend Christmas under the influence of powerful narcotics. Sure enough here comes the helicopter searching so I climbed out of the canyon so I rode back on my way I passed the fire men hiking in with there gear at least I was able to direct them to the right trail. Well the guy got a jacked up looks like his helmet was cracked . It looks like these guys were just doing some jumping. At the bottom of the first drop in are a few little jumps it looks like he probably tried to double them and got a little sideways. Well I got to watch them helicopter him out I hope he was alright I took it as a sign that I should just make it a short ride. I got video it’s on my Instagram page RAYE61.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.