Questionnaire for Mountain Bikers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I am a design student in New York, we have an assignment to create an app for mountain biking and part of the process is to reach out to mountain bikers to get a bit of info about what demographic we would target. I would highly appreciate if anyone/a few would take a moment of their time to answer the following:

Name:

Education:

Lives with:

Quote (think of something that you say pretty often):

About (just general who you are, what you do, some key characteristics of yourself):

Dislikes:

Needs/Goals:

A day in the life (what does a regular day look like):

Really thankful for any help! If all goes well I could share the final result on here!

Thank you,

Christoffer

Name: Christopher

Education: AAS Drafting & Design, Certificate Mechanical Graphics & Design

Lives with: Wife to be

Quote (think of something that you say pretty often):

About (just general who you are, what you do, some key characteristics of yourself): Laid back, outdoorsy, beer snob, obsessed with all things bikes

Likes: A good stout or ipa, being outside, exploring parts unknown, cars, bikes!, music

Dislikes: Bad beer

Needs/Goals: I strive to always build on my skills as a mountain biker

A day in the life (what does a regular day look like): Wake up, go to work, suffer, go home, go to the gym, suffer, go home, sleep, repeat 5x. Weekend, ride as much as possible.

You could make a survey….!   😉

Name: David

Education: at home

Lives with: Parents

Quote (think of something that you say pretty often): totally horrible, i’m amazin! almost died.

About (just general who you are, what you do, some key characteristics of yourself): good lookin, nuthing, handsome, funny, and talkative.

Dislikes: everyone

Needs/Goals: don’t have any because i’m already awesome, talented, good looking, amazing, and did i mention handsome?

You could make a survey….!   ????

Yeah, don’t think I’m going to post these responses live on the internet…

Yes, survey monkey works quite well?

Name:  Mike

Education:  BS Management

Lives with:  My beautiful wife and 6mo son, 2 cats

Quote (think of something that you say pretty often):  Plan for the worst and expect the best

About (just general who you are, what you do, some key characteristics of yourself):  Husband and father, love the ocean and surfing/fishing/diving.  Obsessed with riding trail and all things mtb

Likes:  IPA, glassy ocean, 29ers, big berms, the sound of a screaming drag, live reggae

Dislikes:  electronic music, gose, in-laws

Needs/Goals:  Support my family and outdoor lifestyle

A day in the life (what does a regular day look like):  Work 10 hours 5-7 days week, ride every chance I get, paddle out when there is swell, keep a line wet whenever I’m able.  Enjoy good music, good beer, and the company of friends/family.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.