Question regarding adding trails…

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Okay, I understand that supposedly those that work on pending submissions are away at the moment, which is fine. I’ve had a 4 pending for a week. I don’t think I did anything different with one of mine but it shows the location for the area where as the other ones I’ve submitted it has no location data. In other words, if I look for trails near me, it will show 1 of the 4. Still no map because that says pending submission but it knows the general idea of the trail system. Just trying to get a handle on the proper way to submit trails so I don’t mess things up. I thought maybe it was pulling the general location information from geotagging but all my pictures are geotagged so it can’t be that.

"Areone" wrote

Okay, I understand that supposedly those that work on pending submissions are away at the moment, which is fine. I’ve had a 4 pending for a week. I don’t think I did anything different with one of mine but it shows the location for the area where as the other ones I’ve submitted it has no location data. In other words, if I look for trails near me, it will show 1 of the 4. Still no map because that says pending submission but it knows the general idea of the trail system. Just trying to get a handle on the proper way to submit trails so I don’t mess things up. I thought maybe it was pulling the general location information from geotagging but all my pictures are geotagged so it can’t be that.

Hi Areone! Sorry, we’re a bit behind on approving pending submissions. I went through and moderated yours, and in general, things looked good! It looked like you submitted a couple trail listings with the same name in the same place, but I just combined them.

If you’re interested in more information on how Singletracks organizes mountain bike trails, this video tutorial may help you out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVQ-DQnEre0′

Thanks for the great trail submissions!

-Greg

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.