Press Release: Jared Graves Leaves Yeti

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

(Golden; 14 December 2015) After eleven years of winning performances, multiple world MTB champion Jared Graves will depart the Yeti/Fox Racing Team at the end of this year. During his time with the Yeti/Fox team, Graves has won world championship titles in 4x and enduro, competed in the Olympics in BMX, won a bronze medal in downhill at the World Championships, and taken top standing at multiple rounds of the Australian MTB XC National races.

Along with his prestigious racing career, Graves played a key role in the development of some of Yeti Cycles’ most celebrated and vital bike models, including the 303 DH, Yeti’s 4x, SB66c, SB5c, and, most recently, the SB6c.

“Jared is, without a doubt, one of the greatest bike racers of all time,” declares Yeti president and co-founder Chris Conroy. “It’s rare to have a racer of his caliber stay with a team for as long as he did and it was our pleasure to help him earn those wins over the last decade. We wish him every success in his new team.”

Current Enduro World Series Champion Richie Rude will take the top spot in the Yeti/ Fox team as he looks to dominate the enduro circuit once again in 2016.

“I was lucky to have Jared as a guiding team member,” says Rude. “His experience and wisdom were strong advantages that I took with me to the top of the podium. I look forward to seeing him out on the race course in the coming years, no matter what jersey he’s wearing.”

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.