Portland’s World Naked Bike Ride

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Portland’s World Naked Bike Ride

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Understanding you have to take the good with the bad, if you guys need some in depth reporting done on the bike movement in Oregon, I’d do that for my fellow readers. Sure its a leap from SC to OR, but sometimes one has to make sacrifices in the name of journalism excellence. 😃 http://www.oregonlive.com/commuting/ind … tland.html

"klowe8828" wrote

Understanding you have to take the good with the bad, if you guys need some in depth reporting done on the bike movement in Oregon, I’d do that for my fellow readers. Sure its a leap from SC to OR, but sometimes one has to make sacrifices in the name of journalism excellence. 😃 http://www.oregonlive.com/commuting/ind … tland.html

Shoes and helmet, a bare minimum. 😆 I was trying to decipher some greater cause for the ride, but the best that I could come up with was 8000 Oregonians who want to ride their bicycles naked. Blah blah blah Bike safety blah blah blah clean air blah blah blah
      Being pretty familiar with South Carolina and Oregon, I could never imagine that happening in South Carolina (or Virginia where I live for that matter). 😆

Living right smack in the center of the diabetes belt(Western NC), I pray to God that this never catches on here.

that’s a bit interesting.

I wear bike shorts and Under Armour under my clothing to keep things from flapping around! 😆 I can’t imagine riding naked! If I hit some bumps everyone would think I was clapping for them!! 😆

"PSUtuna" wrote

I wear bike shorts and Under Armour under my clothing to keep things from flapping around! 😆 I can’t imagine riding naked! If I hit some bumps everyone would think I was clapping for them!! 😆

Seems like more risk than reward. Must be a roadie thing. 😆

Hello, Lady Godiva on a bike.

"PSUtuna" wrote

OMG, just the thought of that makes me puke a little! 😆

"schwim" wrote

Living right smack in the center of the diabetes belt(Western NC), I pray to God that this never catches on here.

Aint nobody wanta see that rofl

Clydesdale pride at 280 lbs. I used to weigh 547 lbs, so I can live with a little bit of extra skin flapping around. Being healthy is all that matters!

I just hope the disinfect or burn those saddles when they are done! 😛

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.