Please offer Criticism

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Please critic the video and what do you think about the quality of the new cam?

http://vholdr.com/video/vortex-dirt-jum … s-mtb-park

Thanks.

ProEdgeBiker

I thought the vid was pretty good,nice,clear and crisp it seemed to me with good resolution.I’m not a video junkie but it looked pretty good to me.

i have to agree. quality and clarity were pretty good actually. i may have missed it, but what kind of camera did you have

Great video…blows away my Oregon Scientific one.

Resolution looks great dude!!!! Seriously!!! U can’t get much better than that at the amateur level!!!! I mean, i’m not saying ur an amateur, but ur also not making new $50 million movies for Hollywood with a still camera and everything….lolololol….great video….gets me kind of motivated to go ride!!!

"nickrm" wrote

i have to agree. quality and clarity were pretty good actually. i may have missed it, but what kind of camera did you have

It’s a VholdR .. there are links to where you can buy on on the site with the video.

"jrymasz" wrote

Resolution looks great dude!!!! Seriously!!! U can’t get much better than that at the amateur level!!!! I mean, i’m not saying ur an amateur, but ur also not making new $50 million movies for Hollywood with a still camera and everything….lolololol….great video….gets me kind of motivated to go ride!!!

Thanks man.. Once you go HD ther’s no turning back

"maddslacker" wrote

It’s a VholdR .. there are links to where you can buy on on the site with the video.

awesome stuff. not bad price either for an HD. i may have to look into that 😀

"nickrm" wrote

[quote="maddslacker":3kx63hap]

awesome stuff. not bad price either for an HD. i may have to look into that 😀[/quote:3kx63hap]

IMO is the best HD cam for the money!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.