Pics at the Lair!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

I had Monday off. While I did have a large list of items to get done I also wasn’t going to pass up a day to ride. I went over to Lair O the Bear park. It was great. The weather was perfect, I love this time of year. The trails were open and the views beautiful. I really couldn’t ask for more. Hope more of you out there get to enjoy this time of year on 2 wheels!

Funrover, you must either live in heaven or pretty darn close. Days off work, time to go ride, and awesome trails by the looks of it. The jealousy is flowing 😃

I live in a beautiful place, I won’t argue that!! I get random days off, I use them to play as much as I can!

Very nice. I love riding this time of year.

Do you ride flats, or large platform clipless? I couldn’t tell from the pics. Anyway – great pics. 😃

Great pics. Looks like some interesting climbs in there.

Looks like an awesome place to ride. I too thoroughly enjoy riding during this time of year.

@Funrover
      I have trouble making my bike stand up against a wall and you’re making it stand up all over the trail, awesome job! And awesome pics as usual too 😃

@CCR
      It looks like he’s running flats with toe clips. The third pic (with the water) shows them the best.

Thanks for all the great comments!!!

@ Jared – It has taken years of training, but the bike behaves well now! LOL

@ CCR – Flat with toe clip!!

I too love riding this time of year…pics are great!

Thanks for the pics. As always they are inspirational!

woww
      All the photos are awesome and the locations which you captured in you photos they are unbelievable.
      I love the landscapes which you posted. Thanks for posting this beautiful post.

"Quazii" wrote

Thanks for the pics. As always they are inspirational!

Agreed, very beatiful.

Our Colorado fall is pretty, but it only lasts about two weeks, which is lame.

Wait, what?

It’s December 2nd, and it was sunny and 70F .. very fall-like to me!

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.