Pennsylvania Trails and Conditions

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Discuss mountain bike trails and locations in Pennsylvania and get the latest updates on trail conditions here. Send a PM to trek7k if you would like to be considered for the Pennsylvania forum moderator position (don’t forget to include the name of the state you would like to moderate).

Alright, lets get this forum going. I’ll go first… The weather has been exceptional in eastern PA as far as the temperature is concerned. I havent even had to put the winter riding jacket on yet. There have been occational bouts of rain which tend to make things very muddy at Blue Marsh Lake where I do most of my riding. I actually like the colder mornings when the mud is frozen. I hope the weather holds out all winter, unfortunately I think the snow will be flying before we know it.

Ok now it is your turn.

Moon Lake Park near Wilkes Barre(aka da mOOn) is hop’in as of 7/28/11

Trails are dry fast and fun: T-Rex2 trail finally dried out after the wettest spring on record, 5858, NFS, Dark, JKE, Watkins, Twister all great!

NEPMTBA hosts a Wednesday night ride every Wednesday, 6 pm, main gate, all invited

Ride da mOOn
      [url:7gfu9uiw]http://www.nepmtba.piczo.com[/url:7gfu9uiw]

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.