OT: jobs in Atlanta

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

This is off topic, can anyone give any tips on looking for jobs in the Atlanta area?  Thanks,

Dave

What kind of jobs are you looking for?

Supply chain and logistics, or possibly MRP / MS Project scheduling.

Well Forsyth County, City of Roswell (I live/work in neighboring Alpharetta), Sandy Springs, Johns Creek and Duluth (all north side of the ATL metro) are some of the fastest growing areas in the US at the moment so with a little luck you should be able to find something. There is plenty of great riding here as well.

Oh cool!  We’re in Sandy Springs.  Already checked out a bunch of companies along the perimeter (rubbermaid and a few others).  Any companies you can think of to check out would be appreciated.

As far as MTB, already checked out Big Creek, it was some of the best riding i’ve ever done!  The trails are so well maintained and marked (it definitely wasn’t like that at all in Jersey lol).  The pumptrack was really fun too.  Where else do you like to ride?

Big Creek is my home trail. I actually ride there from home at least once a week. I am rather fond of it’s rough terrain and actual DH gnar, but many are not as there are a number parks possessing less arduous trails. Regionally, check out Blankets Creek, Rope Mill, and Sope Creek. Further out there’s (the more mild) Chicopee Woods and Fort Yargo on the east side and (the more hectic) Alatoona Creek to the west. Then for a day trip or more you’ve Bull/Jake Mountain in Dahlonega up 400 and the numerous trails near Ellijay and Blue Ridge. Overnighters up to the hundreds of miles of singletrack in Pisgah, NC (my long time favs), and the trails around Chattanooga, TN are great too.

Company and job-wise, I do not really know. There are tons of tech companies and services in Alpharetta along Windward parkway and nearby. You’ll need to do some sleuthing. Good luck!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.