Opinions on Motobecane Boris X9 Fat Bike

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I just ordered a Motobecane Boris fat bike, the X9 version, from bikesdirect.com. It is hard to beat the $899 price tag w/free shipping. There is still limited information and reviews out there on these bikes. Anyone have any experience with this model? I am looking at upgrades already to reduce some weight. I am curious to see how easy it will be to convert the tires to tubeless. Can’t wait to get it in the snow this winter! Fire away if you have any recommendations or experience with this bike.

We should have a Motobecane Night Train w/ Rock Shox Bluto suspension fork coming in for review. Not the same bike as the Boris but we’re really interested to see how a Motobecane fat bike performs!

No experience with their fat bikes but I’ve purchased three bikes from bikesdirect (all motobecanes) with zero regrets.

I have it on pre-order. Should be shipped at the end of August. I’ll keep you posted on how the Boris performs! I see bikesdirect.com now has the Night Train for sale. Looks interesting!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.