Online spin classes?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I’ve given Mother Nature the middle finger and bought a spin bike to ride at home when the trails are wet. Anybody else spin at home? I imagine I’ll get bored if I sit in front of the tv while doing it so I would like to find some videos online that I could follow. There has to be some downloadable spin classes floating around the interwebz but I haven’t had much of a chance to investigate. Maybe there’s some free stuff on Youtube? Any recommendations?

http://www.spinervals.com/

They are probably the biggest source of spinning videos. You’d be hard press to find full videos on you tube, but they have a bunch of samples. I’m sure if you look hard enough they are available somewhere on the interwebs, just saying!

CP1

If you have a front or back porch (screened in or not), just take the spinner outside and spin away. This is what I do (among others) from time to time, especially during my rehab back to riding again. That’s is much better than being in front of any boob tube… 😆

Don’t do any spinnin’ but +1 on giving mother nature the middle finger here lately! 😀

I just rode on the road in the wind and rain today 😼

CP1
      "mtbgreg1" wrote

Better than on the trails like I have seen in pictures of you before. 😉

Spin or ride the road if it is wet, no need in fingering mother earth for natural occurrences that man has brought on… 😆

Thanks for the input guys. CP, I’d drag it outside but it weighs a ton and it’s not very "maneuverable"

"mtbgreg1" wrote

never! 😆

I did a 15 minute spin last to test my fit on the bike and make some adjustments. Holy hell…I haven’t sweated like that since…ever.

"jtorlando25" wrote

I did a 15 minute spin last to test my fit on the bike and make some adjustments. Holy hell…I haven’t sweated like that since…ever.

Ya its amazing how much you sweat!

I now use a fan that I sit on a table beside me. The fan has made indoor riding that much more bearable, nothing beats the great outdoors but there are times when outdoor riding is just not happening!

I’m getting the fan out for during tonights workout for sure!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.