OneUp – any experience?

Forums Mountain Bike Forum OneUp – any experience?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all

I am super new to the whole mtb topic but hope you can help me! one of my best friends will turn 30 soon and we are looking for an amazing present 😉

he started talking about one-up a lot and we know he is looking for a new dropper post. do you know this brand and have any experience?

Oh my… I started looking at dropper posts some time ago and gave up when the only offerings with 25mm setback were rubbish. Slop in the seat and wiggling about was unacceptable. I did dig up an old HiteRite spring from time been and gone and realize the damn thing was stupid light by comparison. Later I realized that I never was using it since I ride with 80-85% extension for the space needed to play and be trialsy.

One up is a good operation on many items they offer and quality has been good as well.

Super solid choice. Your friend will not be disappointed with a one up dropper. Make sure you you know what bike model and year he has so you can get him the right size. You are good friends.

I have had a OneUp V2 dropper post on my bike for just over a year now and it has performed flawlessly.  I have had no issues with it whatsoever.  I also have their composite flat petals and they are really good too.  I don’t think you can go wrong with any of their products.

I’ve run a couple and found that they need constant lubing under the sealhead to keep them working properly.

The new C1 reverb is an awesome dropper post, way more reliable than previous versions and much smoother to use.

If I had to choose another one that I’d like to try but haven’t yet it would be the Bikeyoke Revive.

Viewing 4 reply threads