Niner Air 9 Alloy 2015

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

MTI

I backed my Kona Hardtail into my house and crushed the frame. 5,000 miles of memories in 2 years. Sad ending! Drivetrain gone. Rear wheel taco’d. Anybody have any experience on the 2015 Niner Air 9 Alloy? I am going to build it up with Stan’s wheels, either a Reba or SID Fork. XT component except my Raceface Next SL carbon cranks with Maxxis Ikon Tires. Anyone that can chime in on how they like their frame I would appreciate it.

I don’t have any experience with 9er, but just wanted to offer you my condolences on your Kona. That’s a bummer, man. Hope you’re doing well, otherwise!

MTI

Hey Jason I will give you a text soon after I get my new bike and see if we can meet at Jackrabbit and ride. I was major bummed about my bike. To my surprise homeowners covered most of it. I changed my mind again and my bike mechanic just ordered me a carbon NORCO Revolver Frame and we are going to build that up. I’ll text you when I head out to Jackrabbit. Matt

"MTI" wrote

Hey Jason I will give you a text soon after I get my new bike and see if we can meet at Jackrabbit and ride. I was major bummed about my bike. To my surprise homeowners covered most of it. I changed my mind again and my bike mechanic just ordered me a carbon NORCO Revolver Frame and we are going to build that up. I’ll text you when I head out to Jackrabbit. Matt

Wow, congrats on the zoomy frame, man! That’s going to be awesome!

I’ve read in a couple other threads where insurance covered a wiped out bike. While unexpected of those weasels, it’s pretty great 😀

Shoot me a message any time. With the long stretch of bad weather this winter, I’ll be riding as much as I can.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.