Newbie on site but old time rider.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I’m new on the site so I will introduce my self. Fat Billy that’s me. I took 10 years off bicycles to do a second stint at Motocross. Did ok at that considering the age. Stopped racing a few years ago(bad knee) and drank too many beers. Started riding a couple of months ago and my bike is glad of the beer fast. First thing I noticed, at seat bounce before a jump doesn’t work on a hardtail. LOL My heart rate monitor must be broken because it doesn’t go as high in numbers before the vision greys out. Gotta have it checked. This looks like a cool forum and glad to be on board. Lets here it for Team AARP!!!!! 😆 Later,

"fat_billy" wrote

First thing I noticed, at seat bounce before a jump doesn’t work on a hardtail.

But it works great on a full suspension!

Details, Details 😄 Later,

Welcome aboard. Where do you do most of your riding. I live in the Augusta,GA area and am lucky enough to have 150 miles of singletrack and numerous miles of fs roads.

on a side not, you and maddslacker look alike. You guys related 😆

"fat_billy" wrote

I’m new on the site so I will introduce my self. Fat Billy that’s me. Lets here it for Team AARP!!!!! 😆 Later,

Right there with you Fat Billy (I’m 53 now). Welcome aboard!
      Senior discounts, double coupon day at the grocery store, cheaper motel rooms. Can’t be all bad. 😆 😆

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.