Newbe to Singletracks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all just wanted to pop in an say hey. I’ve been living in Maine for the last four years and been riding off and on since 2005. My first bike was and still is the Specialized hardrock Sport XL,It’s been a good bike and have no problems with it yet. I also just aquired a used Trek Singletrack 930 for free that I plan to use as soon as i get a rear wheel for it. Haven’t ridden to many trails since being in Maine but would like to this year,mostly ride with the wife around the neighborhood and such. Hope to get out and maybe meet so fellow riders along the way. 😎

Welcome to the group. I think you will find that everyone here is friendly and are more than willing to answer any questions or assist in any way.
      I ride hardtails too although I am currently looking into an FS bike.
      Anyway, good to have you.

Welcome i’m sure you’ll enjoy singletracks

Welcome I am sure you will love mt biking in Maine. It is such a beautiful state. I spent many family vacations camping there. Here is a link to NEMBA http://www.nemba.org/ Might be useful.

Welcome to the Forum Hardtailguy. With all the forest land you have there I would think that there’s miles of old logging roads to explore in your neck of the woods. Welcome to the Forum and Have Fun!

Thanks for all the welcome’s it;s good to be a part of the clan.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.