“ONE Bike and ONE pair of Shoes”

April 6, 2013 Location “Thunder Rock Ranch” Congress, AZ
      &
      August 3, 2013 “TBA” Northern Arizona

3-4 Hour Race
      One Mountain Bike Racer partnered up with One Cross Country Runner
      4 Mile Mountain Bike Trail and a 3 Mile Cross Country Trail
      Two Person team.
      Can take turns racing the bike and running or one person can do the mountain bike and the other can do the running- up to you!
      Ironman- Do it all yourself!

We might offer just a mountain bike class and just a running class as well- still working out the details. Give us your input.

So 4 miles of mountain biking and 3 miles of running is supposed to take 3-4 hours :?:

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it’s like a 6-hour race where you compete to see who can do the most laps in 3-4 hours?

BTW, MTB + trail running is often called dirty duathlon.

"jeff" wrote

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe it’s like a 6-hour race where you compete to see who can do the most laps in 3-4 hours?

BTW, MTB + trail running is often called dirty duathlon.

Yeah that’s the only other alternative I could think of.

Def not the first of its kind. Also, a quick Goole search will give you a bunch of Dirty Duathalons in Arizona.. I’m thinking the part about ONE bike and ONE pair of shoes is the part we should be focusing on…?? I dunno.

I’m considering:
      Rope Mill Duathlon (right next to Blankets Creek) here in GA Oct 27th…6mi bike 3 mi run 6mi bike…

Its either going to be 3 or 4 hours long. You will go as many laps as you can in the 3-4hr time.

"motomutts" wrote

Its either going to be 3 or 4 hours long. You will go as many laps as you can in the 3-4hr time.

Gotcha, that makes sense.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.