New to the forum

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I’m new here but a long time rider. I live in Aberdeen NC, ( hour south of Raleigh) My current ride is a Trek fuel 70. I’m also a roadie. My road ride is a Trek 2300 composite. I’m looking for some trails around Moore Co. I’m getting bored with the Greenway trails in Southern Pines.

PS. I am working on posting the Greenway trails on here.

Hello everyone,

I’m new here but a long time rider. I live in Aberdeen NC, ( hour south of Raleigh) My current ride is a Trek fuel 70. I’m also a roadie. My road ride is a Trek 2300 composite. I’m looking for some trails around Moore Co. I’m getting bored with the Greenway trails in Southern Pines.

PS. I am working on posting the Greenway trails on here.

I’d suggest emailing (this site email) Trek7k and convene with him about your wonders & ideas. He can explain to you how adding a trail is done, and what to include, & so on.

Will do, thnx for the info.

there are 3 great trails in Sanford. Governor’s Creek is my fav out of the three. There are also a bunch of great trails in raleigh, most of which I found here on singletracks.com. good luck in your search! 😃

Welcome to Singletracks Sprocket. Have you done any riding around ashville. I have been wanting to get down there SOOOOOO bad.

No I havn’t made it out there yet. Thinking about going around the first of the year.

Welcome to Singletracks, Sprocket! We have quite a few East-Coasters here, and I’m sure they’ll speak up or head out with you for some rides.
      I could’ve done without the roadie information though…. heretic! 😉 😃
      Post up, and post often!

Found any cool trails yet? I would think in your area you could ride all winter long. That is nice.

I hope to travel down towards Myrtle Beach sometime this winter (Folks have a place there) when the hollows get icy near my house. Did some searching a while back and did not find much of anything near Myrtle Beach that would justify hauling the bike. 1 1/2 hours away was some trails in Sandhill State Park, Francis Marion NF, and Wilmington. Any ideas for a ride between Greensboro and Myrtle Beach?

Hey MTB Web World!!! My roomie and I are very avid riders in the Central Texas area. For the time being we are riding hardtails and hope to be pulling stunts on a new FS before it warms up. I am kind of learning on my own all the do’s and don’ts so if there are any trail wise-men in the San Antonio / Austin area I would love to learn a few things.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.