new to site

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Just thought I would drop a line and say hello!
      Name is Mike, just getting back on the saddle after being off for 10 years. Picked up a closeout model Trek 4300 and been riding the tires off of it. Not to bad off a bike for under $400. 100mm RST shock works pretty good, since the cheeseburgers got the better hand of my weight. 😃
      Searched on your site for my local trail, but didnt find it. Called Whitetail Ridge in River Falls, Wi. Has some pretty good climbs, and lots roots and rocks. Only about 4 1/2 miles long, but works me out pretty good, hoping to change that!
      kinnioffroad.com has more info on it!

well hey man you should totally post the info for that trail up here on singletracks! we’re always looking for more trails to ride!

[url:1frypl42]http://www.singletracks.com/mountain-bike/trails.php[/url:1frypl42]

Welcome mnetz to singletracks.com dude,nice to have ya hear and back on a mtn bike.LIke Goo say’s,click on the above link and look up your state where you can ”add your trail” to the ongoing list of singletracks.com trail data base,yoiu can give directions to the trail and review the trail so other’s looking for a trail in that area can find it easily and go ride it.
      Anyway’s,good to have ya hear and back to mtn biking….

Got the trail on with some pics!

Hey man, nice to have you here, we don’t see too many active members from WI, so you’ll have to give us some real good detailed rides! Anyways have a blast here.

Welcome to ST. I checked out the trail you added. Thanks for including pics. it’s always nice to get a visual.

"mnetz" wrote

Just thought I would drop a line and say hello!
      Name is Mike, just getting back on the saddle after being off for 10 years. Picked up a closeout model Trek 4300 and been riding the tires off of it. Not to bad off a bike for under $400. 100mm RST shock works pretty good, since the cheeseburgers got the better hand of my weight. 😃
      Searched on your site for my local trail, but didnt find it. Called Whitetail Ridge in River Falls, Wi. Has some pretty good climbs, and lots roots and rocks. Only about 4 1/2 miles long, but works me out pretty good, hoping to change that!
      kinnioffroad.com has more info on it!

Welcome to the forum Mnetz. Glad to see another one back in the saddle and riding the wheels off of a bike hehehe. I’m sure there’s a lot of good trails up in your part of the country to ride. Right now is prime riding season too. Welcome aboard.

Welcome man,I’m just getting back into it after a few years also so I wish you luck and a bunch of fun!

No problem! And a huge thanks to everyone for all the warm welcomes! I am hoping to get some more pictures of the trail with some more of the "fun" stuff! 😀

"ChiliPepper" wrote

[quote="mnetz":asoopl45]Got the trail on with some pics!

Thanks for adding that trail! The more trails we can get up with pics and rider reviews, especially those trails in states that we do not have or just a hand full of is a great help for all. Thanks again, that is greatly appreciated.

Keep it real and ride hard![/quote:asoopl45]

yeah looked at that posting and it was quality… very cool! may need to ride that when I go home to wisconsin next.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.