New to Mtn biking world….

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

New to mtn biking and think I’m gonna enjoy it. The people I know that’s into it of course are way ahead of my level. Looking for some people to ride with and for some good beginner trails….

"littlebitty" wrote

Looking for some people to ride with and for some good beginner trails….

Then you should consider telling us where you’re at ;)

Welcome to the best pastime in the world!

I’m in the stuart va area…..30 min from Martinsville va, hour from danville va, hour and 15 min from greensboro nc….

go to mtb trails on this site got trails for every state with description, photos, and more info. and welcome to the sport.

"littlebitty" wrote

I’m in the stuart va area…..30 min from Martinsville va, hour from danville va, hour and 15 min from greensboro nc….

I don’t know too many beginner riders down your way. You may want to check on here:
      http://www.biketriad.com/index.php?opti … at&catid=6
      Wild Turkey trail in Greensboro is a lot of fun. Right off the Lake Brandt greenway, and I think it is one of those trails thats fun for all abilities. I hear Copperhead at Country Park is good too, but haven’t been there. Not too many beginner trails up my way (Roanoke area), except maybe Schoolhouse – Little Bell – Enchanted Forest at Carvins Cove. Welcome aboard and have fun!

I used to go to Ferrum college so i know the area well, unfortunately at the time i was out of mountain biking, I seem to remember Jamison mill having a trail but couldn’t tell you much about it

AABiking used to visit here a lot. He was from the same area as you are. Haven’t seen him on here in quite a while.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.