New to Colorado

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi I just moved to Ft. Collins Colorado from Bellingham Washington and am looking for new riding partners, or anyone who would like to go ride! I’m a 25 year intermediate female rider. I like cross country, road and DH and am anxious to get out there!

Where have you ridden so far if anywhere?

You live a good distance from Jefferson County trails, I don’t know what’s up in Fort Collins, but Jefferson County trails on the front range are very popular.

Welcome to Singletracks!

Head down to the ‘Springs, and give me & Linz a ring. We’ll show you the goods. 😼

Welcome to Ft. Fun!! Let me know if you need any help with trail info.

Well, its snowing in Laramie now and most of the trails aren’t rideable. so, I’ll likely be making a trip down to Ft. to do some mild winter riding. I’ll send a PM if I do. Gotta scratch that winter itch.

I have at least one day on the weekends i could make a trip down there.i am trying to ride everywhere i can to rack up my trails ridden profile.so if you have a trail you want to hit let me know. steve32300.oh yeah i ride a stump jumper xc/trail with 5.5 inch travel so i could a little down hill too.working on my climbing though.probably enjoy it more than i can actually climb but it is my goal to become a skilled climber.

cjm

Spring Canyon Community Park, opened what looks to be a killer skills park up that way. A buddy who lives up was really impressed with what it had to offer. It started snowing before I could get up there. There is thread on it at MTBR with lots of pics.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.