New Riders in Rochester NY

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Just wanted to stop in and say hey. My dad got me and my wife mountain bikes for our wedding this past winter (Mine- Kona Kahuna, Hers- Gary Fisher Mamba) We have both ridden Dryer rd park and Mt.Hope cemetery a few times and love it. Just really wanted to say whats up to anyone in rochester and see if anyone has any other good places to check out to ride. THANKS!! 😃

Welcome I would recommend taking a drive out to Lechworth State park it’s a great place to ride it can be challenging and is well worth the effort also if you don’t mind about an hour or so drive Shindagin Hollow in Ithaca is the best riding in Central NY in my opinion problem is not too many places are open just yet pretty wet and don’t want to damage the trails I think as of right now Dryer rd park is probably the best place for the next couple of weeks Enjoy the ride!

little late on this post. but boards are kinda dead. letchworth it an awsome place to go. I used to trail run it.

Whats up.. I’m over here in Niagara Falls and I was checking out this site and found a place called Tyron right outside Rochester.. If you have been there let me know how it is. Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.