New Rider in Marietta, Georgia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Guys,
      Just introducing myself real fast.
      Rode BMX > Freestyle> then Mountain bikes in college only to get to class and now in my early 40’s getting back on a mountain bike full suspension and its like falling back in love again. Great to be back in it.
      Looking to meet up with some riders in the Marietta/ East Cobb area for local rides during the week and then Wknd rides anywhere would be awesome.

anyway, just excited to ride again after all the cold winter days and rain.
      Thanks,
      Roger

Norco sight2 27.5. Heavy as a tank but durable.

I’m in Smyrna and I can tell you the best source is the local SORBA websites. SORBA West GA has a very active Facebook page, but SORBA Woodstock is probably has the busiest trails. You’re closer to Roswell, so check out SORBA Roswell and SORBA Atlanta (you’re next to Sope Creek…though it can barely be ridden this time of year due to poor drainage).

You’re in the backyard of the fine people that own/run the site. I’ve had the pleasure of riding with Jeff once and while he had to wait on me more than once, from my point of view it was a blast 😀 Check and see if he’s got anything planned for the near future.

Blue Spruce Ventures, LLC
      165 Dekalb Industrial Way, Suite D-3
      Decatur, GA 30030

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.