New rider from PA

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hey people, I’m CarbonVanilla from Pennsylvania. I’ve been cycling for a few years now, and recently I’ve taken on XC and crushed gravel trail riding for the last 10 months. I haven’t gone on any other single tracks besides the one in Philadelphia called the Wissahickon Valley Park, it’s got a few challenging sections but not bad for a ride; considering it rated for intermediate riders on this forum site and for the most part.. I thought it was fairly easy. I’m looking for other single tracks that aren’t as challenging as Wissahickon’s but just as fun. I ride a Blue/Black 2010 GT Avalanche 3.0 w/ Ascent clipless pedals, LG Bromont shoes and just recently swapped my Panaracer Fire XC Pro tires for Kenda Nevegal tires, this setup worked very well for me on the Lehigh Gorge State Park (49.6 miles of fun and testing). I really can’t wait to tackle other single tracks that can offer a decent challenge for a novice/intermediate rider… oh wait, that’s me, Ahahaha!! As well as contributing on this site.

"No matter how you decribe it, there’s nothing better than The Perfect Ride – Where you, your bike, and the trail align for one incredible day. So grab a bike and get out because every ride should be a perfect ride." 😆

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.