New guy from Georgia

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I just started riding this year. I have no idea how I started. Me and my buddy just went and randomly rode one day and had a blast. I rode a bike from Wal Mart (24 inch) for the first few months. Then I got a Giant Revel 2 after I decided I was going to sick with it. I know its nothing crazy, but I really like the bike.

Nice man, welcome to the sport! Whereabouts are you from? I live up in Dahlonega.

I just started biking too, I’m from Statesboro, GA; GSU student. I’ve heard there are some really good trails from your area.

I live in Milledgeville me and a buddy of mine were actually thinking about going up there for a weekend trip. What trails would recomind for a average rider?

"Evan07" wrote

I live in Milledgeville me and a buddy of mine were actually thinking about going up there for a weekend trip. What trails would recomind for a average rider?

Going up where?

Sorry up to Dahlonega

All the trails are doable, but the actual Bull Mountain loop is more difficult than the other trails. Jake Mountain, Black Branch, No Tell, and Turner Creek are all really fun trails that are great for the average rider! More info here: http://www.singletracks.com/bike-trails … ntain.html

"mtbgreg1" wrote

All the trails are doable, but the actual Bull Mountain loop is more difficult than the other trails. Jake Mountain, Black Branch, No Tell, and Turner Creek are all really fun trails that are great for the average rider! More info here: http://www.singletracks.com/bike-trails … ntain.html

Thanks man I’ll check into these! Hopefully I’ll make it up there soon.

I’m in Macon and just started getting into mountain biking too. Bout to buy a Raleigh as soon as I get the cash together and can’t wait to start. Anyone get to Macon any? I’ve been looking and there seem to be some decent trails here from what my girlfriend tells me.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.