New, Again…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

hey everyone.
      Used to be big into riding in the mid-late 90’s. Mainly in Hawaii; my favorite rig then was a GT LTS 2000. Soo sweet on the drops!
      Moved to Colorado Springs area in 2002 and I kinda got out of it but always missed it and now making an effort to ride more.

Just upgraded from a Specialized Hardrock Pro to a Haro Xeon S so I’m pretty psyched to get out on the trails more.

Steve

"Steven_Ned" wrote

hey everyone.
      Used to be big into riding in the mid-late 90’s. Mainly in Hawaii; my favorite rig then was a GT LTS 2000. Soo sweet on the drops!
      Moved to Colorado Springs area in 2002 and I kinda got out of it but always missed it and now making an effort to ride more.

Just upgraded from a Specialized Hardrock Pro to a Haro Xeon S so I’m pretty psyched to get out on the trails more.

Steve

Welcome Steven Ned. Glad your wheels are rolling again. 😀 Living and riding in Colorado is probably not too shaby either – especially some of those cool summer alpine rides I see the great pictures of. Enjoy!

So over a year after signing up on this site and pretty much no activity, I’m back!
      Super stoked that the weather is warm and getting the bike out again.
      I’m really looking forward to checking out Trestle Bike Park this summer and just getting in a lot of miles.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.