need some help

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I went into the store and they had a 2003 specialized rockhopper that in 2003 was deck out and a top line bike( with pretty good comp) but it was 13.5 so they couldnt sell it and now there told me they would sell it to me for $350 and was wondering what everyone was think about the price and to see if its worth it.I am new at riding and was wondering if i could be getting a deal or being taken? I am small so the bike fits good just wondering if the price is right? Thanks for all your help!

I ride a Rockhopper here in Alaska, I bought mine used 2 summers ago and am not really positive what year it is, there is a good review of it here on ST-

http://www.singletracks.com/mountain-bi … ?gearID=73

I paid $350 for mine used, and I still consider it a good deal. It was barely used though, 30 miles on the odometer. Mine has Deore shifters and was just before they switched to disc brakes so I still have rim style brakes. I did upgrade the fork as I was just too heavy for the stock one. Id say it would be a good deal especially if they throw in some service, like a free tune up after a while or something.

A bike shop has an ’03 model?? Still new? Where has it been for 6 years? I’d ask a few more questions.

Thanks for all your advise i am new at this and need all the help i can get thanks again

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.