My vote for best use of music in a video

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Sorry if this has been posted before. I found it too good to share.

The basketball playeresqe injury fake is funny, yes, but I almost fell out of my chair when the music cut back in after the altercation.

Enjoy 😀

Wow man that was ridiculous. IMO, that girl WAY over reacted. I mean yeah, it sucks that you got blindside and weren’t expecting it, but that guy definitely wasn’t riding recklessly…. looks like he couldn’t have helped it at all.

Yeah, even if you take away the fact that she came to a complete stop on a downhill run, the fact that she threw her bike at him and then faked an injury when the other people showed up pretty much classifies her as a complete POS. The dude was top notch for keeping the situation as calm as possible. His editing of it was funnier than anything he could have said, IMO.

Oh man, that sucks.

The guy "going 100 mph" had a good attitude about it. He apologized, said he was going to fast, and never blamed her once. Granted, she did stop in the middle of the trail and threw her bike at him so he could have escalated it also, but chose not to. +1 to that guy.

I laughed pretty hard at end when he was talking with his friend; the "skinned her knee" part was awesome.

Music was good, but I loved the use of music in this one.

"Jared13" wrote

Music was good, but I loved the use of music in this one.

Very cool indeed, but I loved the splitting of the sky and bike at 0:35 even more in that video. I bet that took quite a bit of work to achieve.

Why would you stop in the middle of a down hill section? Wow, and then throw your bike. What a female dog. Guy kept his cool.

Wow. I guess anytime you hit someone from the rear its your fault. But, she slams on the brakes like that in the middle of a busy downhill trail. What a drama queen.

She has a career in front of her as a field goal kicker or in automobile insurance fraud. 😆

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

or in automobile insurance fraud. 😆

Hehe, I giggled 😀

What’s with all of the massive protective gear on what appears to be a pretty mellow XC trail?

And with all that gear, how could she possibly ‘skin her knee’? 😆

And with all that gear, how could she possibly ‘skin her knee’? 😆

I was thinking the same thing.
      What made me LOL was her throwing her bike then telling her friend that he is paying for any damages. What a B*%^H! Good on the guy for staying so cool about everything and hanging around until others showed up. TBH not to sure if I would have been able to handle it that way.

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

Wow. I guess anytime you hit someone from the rear its your fault. But, she slams on the brakes like that in the middle of a busy downhill trail. What a drama queen.

She has a career in front of her as a field goal kicker

Gee thanks CCR,I still hold on to the impossible hope that I could at least kick in the NFL since I’ve been a kicker since my very first year of playing football as a kid,HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

Considering a downhillers relative mantality,that dude DID hold his temper pretty good.All the downhillers Ive seen(not that many really)would run down there own mother if she got in there way on a downhill run,hahahahaahaha.

"steve32300" wrote

[quote="CraigCreekRider":1yvvpok4]Wow. I guess anytime you hit someone from the rear its your fault. But, she slams on the brakes like that in the middle of a busy downhill trail. What a drama queen.

She has a career in front of her as a field goal kicker

Gee thanks CCR,I still hold on to the impossible hope that I could at least kick in the NFL since I’ve been a kicker since my very first year of playing football as a kid,HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

[/quote:1yvvpok4]
      She may have your job, with those acting skills and all. They probably only trained you to kick the ball. 😆

ROFLMAO!!!! Holy Over-reation Batman.

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.