My Pedal Review (xpedo Baldwins)

Forums Mountain Bike Forum My Pedal Review (xpedo Baldwins)

--
SHARES

• Author

Just wanted to share my experience with these pedals. I purchased some xpedo Baldwins through Promotive about 2 years ago. I had them on my Knolly Chilcotin and now my Mach 6. I just rebuilt them for the first time today. The rebuild was super easy and pretty straight forward. There is a youtube video. Before these pedals I was a Crankbrothers Eggbeater guy through and through.

These are advertised as an enduro pedals, I personally like them because they have enough of a platform to make them feel a little more stable and if I want to take a stroll around the block with the kids I dont have to put on my clipless shoes.

Anyways, I feel these pedals have been used and abused and have taken every second of it. I really didn’t even have any sign of failure but just figured that two years was long enough without any sort of servicing. They have take many rock hits, river crossings, sand, mud, and the dry northern California dust the last few months.

If you are looking for a strong pedal that is easy to maintain, and from what I can tell, take a beating than look no further. MSRP on xpedo is $119 http://shop.xpedo.com/p/baldwin

I am sure you can get them cheaper if you shop around. Thats my 2 cents.