My Nephew and I….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

On sunday I was watching my nephew and it only seemed right to go for a ride. He loves to ride in the litte trailer and I wanted to get off the pavement a little. We went to Bobcat Ridge a little outside of Ft. Collins,CO. The first part of the ride was smooth, flowing, and fast over the snow so I thought I had this trail system licked…. I was wrong. After snack break and some playing around at the old homestea we continued…… and I broke trail… uphill….with the trailer. Needless to say I got my workout in but it was an awesome time!

On to the pics!

looks like a fun but very difficult ride. he looks like he’s having a hoot!

"Bob_the_Builder" wrote

looks like a fun but very difficult ride. he looks like he’s having a hoot!

There were a few sections that I was unable to do. At one point I made 3 or 4 crank revolutions and did not move an inch…. My Nephew thought that was pretty funny LOL…. Yup back to hike a bike! LOL

Great ride pics as usual Funrover. By the smile on your nephews face, like you, cold weather doesn’t seem to bother him. Right now I think he has the better part of this deal, let Uncle pull me around 😆 😆 Looks like you could have a new riding partner in a few years.

Thanks! It was the warmest it has been in awhile. I believe it hit 50 or so that day. Felt like summer! He loves to go out and cruise. In a couple months for his b-day we are getting him a balance bike! What amazes me is how a simple walk into a bike shop keeps him entertained for 45 min easily. and everytime we stop for a long-ish break he gives the bike and trailer a look over. I am super excited that he will enjoy biking!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.