My GoPro edit from opening weekend at Mountain Creek

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

[url:22m1ve9h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja6G27bdPq4&feature=youtu.be[/url:22m1ve9h]

Enjoy! The song choice may not be everybody’s style and may not be suitable for the workplace so you may wanna lower your volume.

This was my brother’s first time ever riding DH and he was rippin it!! He’s in the red jersey in the vid riding my StumpJumper 29er. I’m in the black helmet and was riding like a total noob in some parts because we shot video on the 2nd day and my wrists were TOAST. We didn’t get any rocks or drops in the vids because we were too wore out to handle the abuse. We were both struggling just to hang on by the end of Sunday lol.

Notice the kicker we hit. It doesn’t look like much in the vid but it has every bit of a 10 foot gap to clear. It was the highlight of the weekend…we were so stoked every time we hit it. It isn’t much to most people but to us it felt like the Rampage canyon gap. My bro boosted that thing on his first run down the mountain totally blind. Damn he made me proud!! 😼

Nice. Looks like you had a blast. Where is Mountain Creek?

"fleetwood" wrote

Nice. Looks like you had a blast. Where is Mountain Creek?

It’s in Vernon, NJ. ~5 hours from northern VA

Your brother did great. Especially that gap jump. Nice video and music suits it very well.
      This trail on my short list.

"stumpyfsr" wrote

Your brother did great. Especially that gap jump. Nice video and music suits it very well.

Thank you. You should definitely get out there when you have the chance.

Racing bmx has paid off for my bro; he was fearless out there. Fearless until I took him down a few rock gardens. His face was like: 😮 and then he walked a lot and copped a bit of a tude with me for making him do it 😄

"jtorlando25" wrote

[quote="stumpyfsr":1fy3upuy]Your brother did great. Especially that gap jump. Nice video and music suits it very well.

Thank you. You should definitely get out there when you have the chance.

Racing bmx has paid off for my bro; he was fearless out there. Fearless until I took him down a few rock gardens. His face was like: 😮 and then he walked a lot and copped a bit of a tude with me for making him do it 😄[/quote:1fy3upuy]
      BMX past explains a lot. We’re all learn when somebody point us in that direction. 😀

awesome video man. I wish i could find a place like this near me but its hard to find. Good video.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.