MTB park opens in Highlandville, MO

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      After putting in thousands of volunteer hours and seeking out donations, a nonprofit foundation celebrated the grand opening of its first major project—a new mountain bike park for people of all ages and skill levels. KSMU’s Kaitlyn Schwers attended Saturday’s grand opening of Two Rivers Bike Park in Highlandville to learn more.

Read more here: http://ksmu.org/article/professionally- … ille-65510

Very cool. I think it is great that these new parks/systems are being developed with progression in mind offering something for all skill levels.

"fleetwood" wrote

Very cool. I think it is great that these new parks/systems are being developed with progression in mind offering something for all skill levels.

The progression parks also seem to be extremely popular at the moment. Seems like they are opening up all over the country! Good for the sport… I wonder if any of the bike or accessory manufacturers sponsor any of the building? Seems like it would be a great marketing tool aimed towards riders.

I live near the park and have been riding it. They’ve done a great job building it, and do a good job of keeping people off the trails when it’s been raining/muddy. There’s a bunch of great new trails popping up everywhere.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.