Mountain biking in the midwest?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I am new at mountain biking in an extreme setting…need to know if there are some people around the dubuque iowa area that are riding and can give me tips…also wondering if there are any female riders around the area….get ack to me

Welcome jhepperly to singletracks.com dude,what kinda riding tips are you looking for?I’m not from Iowa,but myself and alot of other’s here on singletracks are always willing to help out a newb with whatever we can help with.Also,tell us about the trails you have ridden so far.

also wondering if there are any female riders around the area….get ack to me

Dont be offended dude,but this is not a dating site.singletracks.com and not singles tracks.com.

Hey Steve, he may be talking about local female riders for his wife or GF to ride with.

Very good point Chilipepper,my appologies if this is so.

I was looking for someone to convince my wife to get on a bike and kind of chum it up with her..no biggie tho!

"ChiliPepper" wrote

[quote="steve32300":3v8zki1f]

also wondering if there are any female riders around the area….get back to me

(i fixed the typo)

Dont be offended dude,but this is not a dating site.singletracks.com and not singles tracks.com.

LMAO!

Hey Steve, he may be talking about local female riders for his wife or GF to ride with. 😉[/quote:3v8zki1f]
      I have to agree, I hope my wife would ‘chum up’ with another female so I can go on more rides, lol.

"Dallas.S" wrote

[quote="ChiliPepper":1w2yla7w]
      LMAO!

Hey Steve, he may be talking about local female riders for his wife or GF to ride with. 😉

I have to agree, I hope my wife would ‘chum up’ with another female so I can go on more rides, lol.[/quote:1w2yla7w]

It actually is amazing how much more willing my wife is to hop on her mountain bike if there’s a female friend of hers going. That doesn’t happen very often though…

sounds like i am really late to the party here, however i am in the waterloo cedar falls area and am always down to ride

Welcome jhepperly to singletracks.com dude,what kinda riding tips are you looking for?

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.