Mountain bike research project survey

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My name is Jesse and I am working on a senior research thesis about mountain biking culture. I want to learn/analyze what the reasons people go mountain biking are, and get a sense of what the experience of going mountain biking is. I can’t say too much more about it here because doing so would add bias to the data.

To collect data for the project I have created this short survey and I would really appreciate it if you filled it out.
      https://denison.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_exhQGMltJ89aQiV

The survey is completely anonymous. If you are interested in learning the results of my research, or a more detailed explanation of what my hypothesis is, my email is provided in the introduction of the survey.

This project not only fulfills my last major requirement for my diploma, but I am also going to try and get it published in an academic journal. I am an avid mountain biker myself and am grateful for any help the mountain biking community gives me with this.

I am unsure why my post says guest but I do have a single tracks account that I keep up to date. Hopefully it shows up with this comment.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.