Missing My Bike Already

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey dudes!!! Had to drop off my mountain beast today at the bike shop!!! Because of my broken spokes, i started a thread about that too, i broke about 3-4 of them…my bike shop owner said he can have it back to me by saturday this week…..he said he’ll have to rebuild the wheel on the "drive" side, and would be better to do as opposed to just putting in three or four new spokes…he’s pretty busy too!!!

BUT I MISS MY BIKE!!!! HOW WILL I COPE??? TAKE UP WALKING?? lololol

or when you pick it up get some tools so you can fix it yourself. I had to replace some spokes 1st shop wanted to keep it overnight. Next time went to another LBS and the tech showed me how to do it. The 2nd time was well worth the $.

get a klunker to have for back up

I like this advice the best,hahahaha,get another bike that doesnt cost too much and is enjoyable to ride for yourself and keep it around till a rainy day so you can still go out and pedal around………..

I got two bikes,one is my $3000 full suspension and one is my $400 hard tail that started out as my first mtn bike and has almost been totally rebuilt with new parts including the frame.If I needed it,it’s there for me.hahahaha.My next goal is to build another bike but rigid this time that has the right geometry and components to make it a real desireable bike but without the thousand dollar price tag,hahahahaha.

Same here, I still have my old hardtail that is now fully rigid.

Another reason to take up road biking also…. 😉

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.