middle ga

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

anyone on here in the middle ga area ride during the week? i work on the weekends and have class on mondays and thursdays. i would love to get a good group together to ride the trails with me and my girl. im looking to start riing seriously to get over the stress of nursing school. let me know. me and her are getting tired of riding alone. i can have beer in a cooler ready for when the ride is over. haha

I ride Blankets Creek about twice a week when it is open.

I work during the week M-F . As soon as the days are a bit longer i’ll ride with you guys after work

I ride Blankets and Rope Mill during the week at all different times of the day, depending on weather and work. I also tavel around the Atlanta area for work and usually take a my bike with me to ride Big Creek, Yargo, etc. I just like ridng!!

I usually ride with one guy, but he travels out of state a lot. Let me know.

Me and my girl.plan to hit forsythias and the Atlanta area in the near future. Ill post up whenever we do. We need to get a big group together. Like a forum meet.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.