Memories from adventure rides

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

This week I am back in Mongolia for the first time in about a year and a half.  It has been a week full of seeing longtime friends and remembering great times together.  Many of those memories were formed on our mountain bikes, exploring the many mountain ranges and forests of the country.  I’ll share a few of my experiences in time, but what are some of the best adventures and memories you’ve had over the years on your bike?

Hey There; Mountain bike adventure rides  are the whole idea to riding a mountain bike.

I love the feeling of hiking the trails  at an accelerated pace, kinda like ADHD for the woods.

I have several super adventure memories, but i will start with a weekend ride/hike/camp my buddy and i did way before bike-packing…

We decided it would be fun to pack the truck up with our bikes, and some camping/hiking gear and check out some in-state locations we normally don’t hike/ride so we set out for southern Vermont and started with a half-day hike at Mt. Equinox…Now would be a good time to insert how we also thought it would be a good idea if we baked some brownies to enhance our out of doors/out of mind experience…So imagine the summer weather getting foggier and foggier as we stumble around unfamiliar trails, looking into our brains and walking up into the ether… Later we found ourselves in Manchester, Vt. having a huge Mexican dinner and recovering.

The next day we were riding the chairlift at Killington for some downhill sliding. we had camped the night before, and were ready to ditch the magic brownies we had leftover, so we gifted them to the liftie that sent us up the hill. The day was spent mostly on some cool green XC trails that were closer to the base of this massive ski area… Great fun, easy on the budget, baked goods optional.Killington brownie run

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.