Mason City, Iowa pics

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Finally got off my lazy butt after a hot wet few weeks of not riding and grabbed the camera so heres the pics I took today.

crazy hill that is almost vertical leading to a bridge and anothe nearly vertical hill

above and below are differant angles of the drop

side veiw of a nice size bridge
      land scape shot of a little double and the rest of the trail in the backround

very nice

Those stairs remind me of Dakota Ridge here in Colorado up at Mathew’s/Winter’s park.Did you ride em IATyler?

really like that first shot. looks super gnarly!

"steve32300" wrote

Those stairs remind me of Dakota Ridge here in Colorado up at Mathew’s/Winter’s park.Did you ride em IATyler?

I know those stairs… 😃

I know those stairs…

How well slacker????

That’s one sweet looking trail.

"steve32300" wrote
      I know those stairs…

How well slacker????

Just rode them last Thursday.

Oh man that looks sick, I’d love to have that nearby where I live. BTW great pictures.

"steve32300" wrote

Haven’t ridden the the stairs and that little bridge frankly just scares the crap outta me, the drop was in the works last time I rode but I messed up my front fork on a 2 1/2′-3′ warm up drop so that ride got cut short, getting my back up bike on the forth

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.