Market Research: Arm Pump in Enduro and Dowhill MTB – Design Engineering Project

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum Market Research: Arm Pump in Enduro and Dowhill MTB – Design Engineering Project

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I’m Currently at the start of a year-long design project focusing on the problem area of ‘arm pump’ in Enduro and Downhill MTB disciplines; the aim of which is to develop and prototype an effective design solution which looks to combat its’ crippling effects. Surprisingly, this is a subject which has seen very little academic attention within a two wheeled context other than numerous studies which focus on surgical treatment solutions in motocross riders(a luxury most cannot afford). For the market research phase of my design process I must therefore seek to gather as much of my own data from the mountain biking community as possible, this will help me to establish the prevalence of the problem and the demand for a solution; as well as gathering invaluable feedback from my potential market group.

It would therefore be a great help if you, the community, could spare a few minutes to complete my market research survey. This survey is aimed at riders of all abilities who take part in Enduro or Downhill MTB. The broader the range of riders reached, the better; whether you race or just ride for the fun of it, get involved!!!

If you have any additional comments or thoughts regarding arm pump, the survey or my project in general, feel free to discuss.

SURVEY LINK BELOW

https://stratheng.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1KPO4mAm1DTvQhf

Thanks,
      Will

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.