looking for fresh Dirt

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Looking for trails anything new 3 hours from Stockton.

I just rode the trail around Jenkinson Lake, in Sly Park again this weekend. Have you tried that one? The park is outside of Pollack Pines, which would put it about 2 hours from Stockton. I like to camp up there and canoe and ride, pretty good park. The trail is about 10 miles long, and is mainly single track, with some spots through the campground. I usually camp in the Hazel Creek area, which is where the trail runs into the camp ground, and make it a 5 mile out and back, to avoid the camping areas. Here is their link: Sly Park

Is that off of HWY 50 havent been up that way in a while:{) Are maps at gate? are there fees? what trails do you recomend? Thanks

Go [color=red:36vnhw55]here[/color:36vnhw55] for trail discription, directions, and map.

Just got the heads up. Thanks! We are scouting a new one above Nevada City this week. Then going to Sly park the next. do you know if there is anything at Wrights lake

"Juan_Gear" wrote

Looking for trails anything new 3 hours from Stockton.

Zat you, Bob?

Finch

Zup Bud. Heard some dogs talking they said you only need one gear now :{)

"Juan_Gear" wrote

Zup Bud. Heard some dogs talking they said you only need one gear now :{)

Nah, I’m still riding the FS. The SS I have is too small (20″). Keep an eye peeled for an XL frame for me, wouldja?

Gary

IRO Mia $279.00 disk ready for cromo or Highlander for Alum rim brake.

Question for you Juan, you ever race the Cool Mountain Bike Race? Single speeds are great for that, with all the mud. I race my Rocky Mountain Element Race there, but am thinking of dragging out my Schwinn Moab 2 hard tail for next years race.

"Juan_Gear" wrote

IRO Mia $279.00 disk ready for cromo or Highlander for Alum rim brake.

Uh, ok. Why? I’ve never heard of ’em, and they’re all the way back in NY.

Better ‘splain yerself. 😎

fp

I always miss Cool never seem to make it, maybe this year. About those IRO’s, SS should be cheap/fun I built mine from left overs, more fun not about who ya are or what ya got. Just a shut up and ride kinda thing, just one foot in front of the other. Well spanken GEARIES is fun:{) IRO is into that low cost fun. Was going to order a custom Jones but it just seemed wrong. The Marin has over 10,000 miles on it. And were Bud’s now

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.