Looking for advntures in the US

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Looking for advntures in the US

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

hello guys and girls.
      my name is andrey and i am visiting the US. at the moment i am a counsler in a summer camp in Ohio, and i am finishin this job in about a month. after that i am planing to travel a little bit, and i would like to head on the East coast, down to the south.

i have no bike here, and i will like to get to sites\a site where i can rent\buy a bike and be there for a week and bike a little bit! (interestedin singel track and crooscountry\free ride)

i could really use your help!

thank in advance.

The south is a big place. Give us an idea of some trails you want to ride or at least an area of a state that you’d like to visit. There are a lot of bike shops that rent but it’d help to find one close to you so you won’t have to travel too far to pick it up.

Where in Ohio are you? You might not be too far from Ray’s Bike Park…I hear that is worth checking out!

Ray’s MTB park is closed until January 1st, 2011 I believe. They are only open during the winter months. It’s a shame, because that is one of the coolest places I have ridden.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.