LBS Closing

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Unfortunately, the place I get my bikes worked on is closing. On the upside though, the guy that actually works on my bike is opening his own place in mid-August. Anyhow, everything in the store is 50% off. Today I picked up two Bontrager thorn resistant 29in tubs, a cabon fiber Bontrager saddle, a padded saddle cover for my wife, and a pair of Bontrager Fusion Gelfoam gloves all for under $60.00. Fantastic, but I have a dilemma. They have their demo Superfly 100 SL with less than 50 miles on it at half price too. They are closing their doors on Wednesday. I don’t need another bike, but… It’s really nice and the price is right! Any suggestions?

Buy one sell one=problem solved. Enjoy your new ride.

"rade8u2" wrote

Buy one, keep two=problem solved. Enjoy your new ride.

There. Fixed that for you.

Your right I got to work on my math skills!

"PSUtuna" wrote

Unfortunately, the place I get my bikes worked on is closing. On the upside though, the guy that actually works on my bike is opening his own place in mid-August. Anyhow, everything in the store is 50% off. Today I picked up two Bontrager thorn resistant 29in tubs, a cabon fiber Bontrager saddle, a padded saddle cover for my wife, and a pair of Bontrager Fusion Gelfoam gloves all for under $60.00. Fantastic, but I have a dilemma. They have their demo Superfly 100 SL with less than 50 miles on it at half price too. They are closing their doors on Wednesday. I don’t need another bike, but… It’s really nice and the price is right! Any suggestions?

Ahh, now that I can finally can post to the forums!

Hey ‘PSTuna’, what LBS are you speaking of that is closing? I also live in the Upstate of SC and was just curious if it is my neck of the woods (Greenville/Mauldin). If close by, I would like to score of these closing prices… 😉

Been shredding the Gateway Bike Park in Travelers Rest today and feeling great!!! 😄

Thanks in advance… 😃

"SCHucker" wrote

[quote="PSUtuna":1gj2lzp2]Unfortunately, the place I get my bikes worked on is closing. On the upside though, the guy that actually works on my bike is opening his own place in mid-August. Anyhow, everything in the store is 50% off. Today I picked up two Bontrager thorn resistant 29in tubs, a cabon fiber Bontrager saddle, a padded saddle cover for my wife, and a pair of Bontrager Fusion Gelfoam gloves all for under $60.00. Fantastic, but I have a dilemma. They have their demo Superfly 100 SL with less than 50 miles on it at half price too. They are closing their doors on Wednesday. I don’t need another bike, but… It’s really nice and the price is right! Any suggestions?

Ahh, now that I can finally can post to the forums!

Hey ‘PSTuna’, what LBS are you speaking of that is closing? I also live in the Upstate of SC and was just curious if it is my neck of the woods (Greenville/Mauldin). If close by, I would like to score of these closing prices… 😉

Been shredding the Gateway Bike Park in Travelers Rest today and feeling great!!! 😄

Thanks in advance… 😃[/quote:1gj2lzp2]

Proformance Cycle in Greenwood. They mostly dealt with motorcycles, but one dude there worked on bikes and they had a small section of accesories. Don’t know if it is worth your trip down from G-ville. If you do though their last day is Wednesday.

"schwim" wrote

[quote="rade8u2":2ylmg38h]Buy one, keep two=problem solved. Enjoy your new ride.

There. Fixed that for you.[/quote:2ylmg38h]
      😆 Hahaha, yup, that’s how I do my math!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.