Just wanted to say hello

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

New to the site. I’ve been riding off and on for about 10 years now – haven’t been riding much for the last few years though. I’m starting to
      ride more often now, but I’m out of shape and out of practice. Hopefully I can correct both of those conditions. Most of my mtn biking was on the trails in the DFW area. I moved to the KC, Missouri area 4 years ago and am just starting to investigate the trails in the area.

David

Welcome modwr,keep on hitting the trails dude,that’s what it’s all about.

Welcome!

"modwr" wrote

New to the site. I’ve been riding off and on for about 10 years now – haven’t been riding much for the last few years though. I’m starting to
      ride more often now, but I’m out of shape and out of practice. Hopefully I can correct both of those conditions. Most of my mtn biking was on the trails in the DFW area. I moved to the KC, Missouri area 4 years ago and am just starting to investigate the trails in the area.

David

Welcome Modwr. I’ve been in a little of a riding slump myself, mostly a time factor thing that will hopefully be corrected soon. Its pretty easy to get out of shape, but luckily mountain biking will usually burn those extra calories off pretty quickly once the obsession kicks in. 😆 Hope you enjoy and welcome again to the forum.

"ChiliPepper" wrote

Welcome to Singletracks and happy biking modwr. 😃

[quote="CraigCreekRider":7g4ta1nc]I’ve been in a little of a riding slump myself, mostly a time factor thing that will hopefully be corrected soon.

Hold up here CCR, are you saying that you are getting younger since you mentioned it is….."a time factor thing that will hopefully be corrected soon"

OK…..are you saying you found the fountain of youth brother? Just kidding! 😆 😆 😆[/quote:7g4ta1nc]

Modwr – Hope you are ripping up the KC trails now.

Chilipepper. According to the way my body feels in the morning, I am still looking for the Fountain of Youth my friend. Not having any more luck than Ponce de Lione did. Its probably still hidden under a alligator den in Florida. If you find it, please share. 😆

Unfortunately my "time factor’ thing is work, remodeling projects, miscellaneous responsiblities, etc. , etc., etc. Being an adult just ain’t all it is cracked up to be hehehehe. I’m ready to be a middle age kid (some say I am already haha).

"ChiliPepper" wrote

ote]
      Ha!Ha! Sure will brother. With all that good ole homegrown moonshine and wine you guys & gals have brewing up there in VA and WV, why the heck would you want any water from our fountain of youth. Thats strong enough to keep you going for a long, long, very long time. 😆 😆 😆

Yea – I’ll trade you some of ours for the real fountain of youth brew. Plenty of brew still being piped out of the hills around here. Our brew gives you sort of a false youth – you only feel good for the evening and the next day you feel even older than you already are. 😆 😕 WTF 😕

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.