Just purchased: 2013 Redline D600 29er

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hey, guys,

First, I’m new here to Singletracks and VERY happy to find you. I’m a new rider from the Central New York area and want to explore all the land has to offer!

That being said, I just purchased [url:2i5tjwtc]http://www.redlinebicycles.com/bikes/mtb/2013-d600[/url:2i5tjwtc]…

I’ve heard good things about this being an entry-level MTB. My question is, are there any components that must be upgraded right away or should I just beat on it a little while?

I’ve heard the fork is a boat anchor…that being the case, what should I be picking up to replace it that will give me the most bang for my buck?

Thanks!

I’ve heard good things about this being an entry-level MTB. My question is, are there any components that must be upgraded right away or should I just beat on it a little while?

Just beat on it for a little while 😀

"mtbgreg1" wrote

That’s what she said. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Ya I’m with the other guys beat the snot out of it and fix upgrade things as they wear out or break!

Congrats and enjoy it..

"w1kk3d" wrote

[quote="mtbgreg1":340lh0t2]

That’s what she said. Sorry, couldn’t resist.[/quote:340lh0t2]

😆

Wow I opened that one up!

Wow, great humor in here lol.

Anyways, welcome! Hope you can find some great riding in CNY, which is where I’m from. I know there are some decent Adirondack rides!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.